Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blogging

I think the movie was pretty good. I also think that it sucked that in the end of the movie they did not meet. Then when reading the posts about how people have been fired for blogging made me think more about what to say when on FaceBook or other sites like that. I believe that everyone has the freedom of speech, but then again you can't go and bash your company, boss, co-workers, or even customers, and not expect to get in trouble if caught. Blogging to me isn't something that I find fun, nor would I go out of my way to do so. But if some people like it, that's cool. So now I don't know what else to write about. Maybe child obesity or even why it's taken so long for the elections to finish and why there's been so many recounts? Well never mind about all of that because the five minutes is up. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment